[FieldTrip] help to apply field trip (topography plotting)

omid abbasi omidabbasi2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:06:23 CEST 2012

Dear Developer

At first, I thank you for useful source code.

This is Omid. I'm a student that work on biological signal processing. I
want to use your source code for plotting data topography of brain. I
downloaded your code from this link (
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/plotting) and read it's help. but i
can't use it in my project, because i have 19 signals from 19 sites on the
brain(EEG1020) but your example (GA_FC) has 152 sites. How i can use your
code in my project with different channel and data?

It would grateful for me if you could help me to apply your code in my
project.

Best Regards
Omid