[FieldTrip] multiple emotivs on one pc with the fieldtripbuffer ?

Danny Plass-Oude Bos d.oudebos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:39:58 CEST 2012

Hi Boris :)

For me it doesn't matter if it is one buffer or multiple, as long as I can
get the data, and know from which head set it is -- I'm not sure if the
current buffer supports that kind of thing?
The reason why I'd prefer not to have one computer for each head set, is
because I'd like to use 8 head sets...

Emotiv's own software can deal with multiple head sets. You can start up
multiple control panels, and select which device it should listen to.
So far, I have not been able to discover how to do a similar thing from the
Emotiv SDK, however -- I guess that is also what you people would need to
know to get the buffer working for multiple sets?

Best,

Danny.