[FieldTrip] multiple emotivs on one pc with the fieldtripbuffer ?

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jul 13 07:48:52 CEST 2012

Hi Danny,

How do you want to use multiple Emotivs? Do you want to stream them to
one buffer in a synchronized manner, do you want your application to
access two buffers, one for each Emotiv? The latter is more feasible I
think, and could be implemented using two computers.

I think one of the main issues would be connecting a FieldTrip buffer
to a specific Emotiv headset if multiple receiver dongles are present
on one computer.

Best,

Boris

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Danny Plass-Oude Bos
<d.oudebos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fieldtrippers,
>
> I am using the stand-alone fieldtripbuffer emotiv2ft, in combination with
> python for signal analysis.
> As far as I understand, you can only use one Emotiv EPOC with this
> implementation. I'd like to use multiple epocs at the some time, and
> preferably on the same computer.
> Does anybody know if this is possible somehow with emotiv2ft? Or does
> anybody has other experience / ideas on this problem?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Danny.

twitter.com/#!/breuderink | github.com/breuderink | borisreuderink.nl