[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction with MNE problem: vol doen's fit sourcespace

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri Jan 27 10:10:37 CET 2012

Hi Ion,

Thanks for providing the details. I cannot test run these commands myself as they point to your private dataset and not the example 'Subject01'. However, scanning through the text , it seems to me you have used  the correct lines of code. Perhaps something may have gone wrong with the interactive volumealignment procedures, 3 times in total. Did you manually press the l, r, and n buttons when selecting the left and right ear, and nasion in the first and third interactive alignment steps? And, in contrast, did you press the a, p, and z buttons when  selecting the anterior and posterior commi su res and an inter hemispheric point (see link in previous mail) in the second alignment step? This is the 'realign to talairach' part of the code.

Best regards,

Arjen