[FieldTrip] ft_redefinetrial problem

qi li lihqih at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:58:20 CET 2012

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your help! The codes look like this

cfg=[];
cfg.trl=trial; %user defined 20*3 matrix
triggered_trials=ft_redefinetrial(cfg,triggered_trials);

 cfg = [];
  cfg.method = 'triangulation';
  cfg.neighbours = ft_neighbourselection(cfg,   triggered_trials);

The error message is 'sen.pnt' not found. I am using 1223 version.

Qi