[FieldTrip] Trigger values in data matrix

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jan 5 15:30:14 CET 2012

Dear Hamza,

It seems that the sopen and sread functions are not part of the
FieldTrip interface. Perhaps you could use ft_read_data [1]?

Best,

Boris

[1] http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_read_data

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Hamza Fawzi Altakroury (Student)
<hamzaf at sabanciuniv.edu> wrote:
> Dear Boris
>
> I sent that email when I was trying to read from .gdf file (by sread) while
> it is acquiring the data through biosemi2ft. But it did not work.
>
> My question was if I do the following:
>
>>> H = sopen('test.gdf');
>>> data = sread(H,2048);     % I did not here 2048 sample I did not know
>>> why.
>>> data = data';
>>> trig = data(1,:);               % The status channel