[FieldTrip] Defining cfg.neighbourdist at source level

Pomper, Ulrich Ulrich.Pomper at charite.de
Mon Jan 30 16:58:58 CET 2012

Dear Jörn,
Thanks for you reply. I did mean source-level, so like you said, I am trying to define the neighbouring voxels for each voxel.
As far as I understand, leaving cfg.neighbours blank means that the clustering is done over the time and frequency dimensions only, not over space.
The FT help reads:
%If you specify an empty neighbourhood structure, clustering will only be done in frequency and time (if available) and not over neighbouring channels.

Has anybody done clustering in source space using all three dimensions and could explain how this works?
Cheers,
Ulrich