[FieldTrip] Defining cfg.neighbourdist at source level

Pomper, Ulrich Ulrich.Pomper at charite.de
Fri Jan 27 16:34:58 CET 2012

Dear list members,
I am trying to perform a cluster based permutation test on power values at source level.
I managed to run the test using just the time and frequency dimensions (cfg.neighbourdist = [])
but I am struggling with the issue of how to define the neighbourdist parameter.
I've looked through the tutorial, the FT site as well as through the mailinglist but couldn't find an answer, so I'd really appreciate any hint on this.

Thanks a lot,
Ulrich