[FieldTrip] ft_headmodelplot coordinate system origin problem

Ion Lavado lavado at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:20:09 CET 2012

The Z axis is pointing to the oposite direction (inferior), so i have the
mri upside down. How can i change this? When Matlab plots the figure it
asks me this:

The positive x-axis is pointing towards the right
The positive y-axis is pointing towards anterior
The positive z-axis is pointing towards superior
Do you want to change the anatomical labels for the axes [y, N]?

I then mark to change the axis and mark the positive z-axis as (i)inferior,
but when plotting again is as the begginig... What do i have to do?

Thank you very much Jan.