[FieldTrip] Where can I get 4D layout for MEG result?

alotof eve alotof_xd at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 21:28:31 CET 2012

A very strange thing...

I tested the other layout, like 'CTF275.lay' using 'ft_layoutplot', it works. However, '4D248.lay' dosen't work on 'ft_layoutplot' with the same error message as before:
Error using dataread
Trouble reading floating point number from file (row 1, field 1) ==> <!DOCTYPE html>\n

Even I rename 'CTF275.lay' to '4D248.lay', it comes the same error message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Duo