[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction with MNE problem: vol doen's fit sourcespace

Ion Lavado lavado at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:25:16 CET 2012

Hello, i'm trying a source reconstruction of event related fields using
minimun-norm estimates and i get a problem with vol and sourcespace. When
plot them together the vol doesn't fit the sourcespace. I adjunted in the
mail two images where you can see what i get. It looks like that there
isn't any problem of coordinate system also the units seem to be ok. I also
procesed all the file with freesurfer so i suppose there is no problem with
the orig-nomask.mgz.
Hope anyone can help me. Thank you very much.

Ion