[FieldTrip] Problem reading .mgz files

Ion Lavado lavado at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:04:17 CET 2012

Forget to mention, after this commands on freesurfer:

recon-all -talairach -subjid Subject01
recon-all -nuintensitycor -subjid Subject01
recon-all -normalization -subjid Subject01
cp T1.mgz brainmask.mgz
recon-all -gcareg -subjid Subject01
recon-all -canorm -subjid Subject01
recon-all -careg -subjid Subject01
recon-all -calabel -subjid Subject01
recon-all -normalization2 -subjid Subject01
recon-all -segmentation -subjid Subject01
recon-all -fill -subjid Subject01

I have the mri folder with the tmp folder in it but it is empty...

Thank you.