[FieldTrip] Problem detecting triggers with real time synchronous analysis

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jan 2 16:27:26 CET 2012

Dear Adam,

I took a look at the code for ft_realtime_synchronous, and I have to
say I can't see why it should not work with the config you provided. I
would like to localize the problem; specifically, I would like to know
if it 1) occurs before the data is put in the buffer (i.e.
biosemi2ft), or 2) after it is read from the buffer --- assuming it
does not happen in the buffer.

Could perhaps send me output of biosemi2ft containing the messages
regarding the triggers? Even better would be file-dump of the buffer
using http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/realtime#recording_and_playing_back_online_experiments
.

@Marcel, is appears you wrote ft_realtime_synchronous. Do you have any clue?

Best regards,