[FieldTrip] MNE: sourcespace and volume aligned?

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Tue Feb 28 14:52:55 CET 2012

hi Sara,

I think the alignment looks just good. The volume conductor is made from
the (inside) skull surface, so it is a bit bigger indeed than the
sourcespace.
For me, it seems that there is also space between the vol and the
sourcespace on the picture in the tutorial, but it is more difficult to
see because it is colored. Probably, it wasn't plot with exactly the
same piece of code than what is indicate above it.

About the error message. I am wondering which version of Fieldtrip are
you using? Because I had similar problems with my units when I used an
earlier version of FieldTrip where the ft_convert_unit function worked a
bit differently than now.

In any case, we are simplifying this anatomical preprocessing pipeline
(all things that you do in FieldTrip before using FreeSurfer) right now,
so you can see the new version of the tutorial in a few days.

Best,
Lilla