[FieldTrip] channels interpolation

Sysoeva, Olga Vladimirovna sysoevao at psychiatry.wustl.edu
Thu Feb 2 23:49:41 CET 2012

Dear group,

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I needed to do some bad channel interpolation for my dataset (epoched data).
So I found out that there is a ft_channel_repair function. And I tried to use it in the following way.

cfg = [];
cfg.method        = 'distance'%, 'triangulation' or 'template' (default = 'distance')
cfg.neighbourdist = 4; % number, maximum distance between neighbouring sensors (only for 'distance')
cfg.layout        = 'C:\Matlab_programs\Fieldtrip\My_Fieldtrip\EEG1010_modified32.lay';

[neighbours] = ft_prepare_neighbours(cfg, data)
cfg = [];
  cfg.badchannel     = {'F4'};%cell-array, see FT_CHANNELSELECTION for details
  cfg.neighbours     = neighbours;

[interp] = ft_channelrepair(cfg, data)

But I'm getting the error ??? Reference to non-existent field 'pnt'.
It seems to me that I'm not preparing the sensor(electrode) structure correctly, but I couldn't find mistake. I do follow the tutorial. There are a link that I need to prepare the electrode structure as in ft_fetch_sens function, but I my version of Fieldtrip I do not have this function.

I'll appreciate any help,

Best Regards,
Olga.

Olga Sysoeva,