[FieldTrip] help with channel combination

Karl Doron karl.doron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:16:50 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to run ft_connectivityanalysis on a reduced set of MEG channels,
i.e., left and right posterior channels. Because neighboring channels are
highly correlated, I'd like to exclude them and look only at
"inter-hemispheric" connections.

I'm having some troubling getting ft_channelcombination to produce this set
of channels. I have 43 channels per hemisphere giving n(n-1)/2 connections.
I made an NX2 matrix using repmat.m and passed it as cfg.channelcmb;
however the output of ft_connectivityanalysis gave a vector for 'cohspctrm'
rather than a chan_chan_freq matrix.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Karl Doron
UC Santa Barbara