[FieldTrip] source reconstruction on emfs

Nuria DoƱamayor Alonso nuria.donamayor at neuro.uni-luebeck.de
Thu Aug 23 16:03:04 CEST 2012

Dear Robert,
I did what you suggested and everything worked perfectly, thanks.
Now I have a slight problem with the following. I want to delimit a ROI to do stats on my LCMV results and, as far as I understand, I should use ft_sourceinterpolate, ft_volumenormalise and then ft_sourcegrandaverage. The problem is, when I try to check out the result with ft_sourceplot, it just plots the first slice 20 times. This does not happen with the non-normalised grandaverages (and the individual averages in both cases). Any suggestions? Here's the code I'm using:

# on the individual data
cfg = [];
cdf.downsample = 2;
cfg.parameter = 'avg.nai';
sourceint = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, source, mri);
cfg = [];
cfg.coordsys = 'neuromag';
cfg.nonlinear = 'no';
sourcenorm = ft_volumenormalise(cfg, sourceint);
# grandaverage
cfg = [];
cfg.keepindividual = 'yes';
cfg.parameter = 'nai';
gsource = (cfg, sourceint1, sourceint2...);
# plot gsource
cfg = [];
cfg.funparameter = 'avg.nai';
cfg.maskparameter = cfg.funparameter;