[FieldTrip] beamformer application to spontaneous signal source construction

Fujiwara, Hisako Hisako.Fujiwara at cchmc.org
Tue Aug 21 22:13:04 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have a spontaneous recording of a patient who has epilepsy. I want to use beamformer to reconstruct and display an increase power at certain frequency and location in the brain.
Your example only describe how to use beamfomer for ERP. Could you kindly advise how to apply your fieldtrip beamformer method for my needed application.
I would like to thank your all kind help and advice in advance.

Sincerely,
Hisako