[FieldTrip] Running the ICA method to remove EOG/ECG artifact

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:34:54 CEST 2012

Hi Candida,

Welcome to FieldTrip. It seems you can import Neuromag data directly into
FieldTrip: see http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/getting_started/neuromag .
Once the data are read into FieldTrip you can just save them as MATLAB
files and you should be able to treat them the same as data from any other
source once they're in FieldTrip's format.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles