[FieldTrip] ft_denoise_synthetic 3rd order grad

Stan van Pelt stan.vanpelt at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Apr 16 16:59:25 CEST 2012

Hi Barbara, I can replicate your finding, but am unsure what is causing it. Maybe the difference/correction is lower than the Matlab or CTF precision? In any case, i f the 3rd order gradients were on, ft_denoise_synthetic would undo the G3BR-balancing, ergo it toggles. Best, Stan ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Stan van Pelt Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud University Nijmegen Kapittelweg 29, 6525 EN Nijmegen, Netherlands E-mail: stan.vanpelt at donders.ru.nl Website: www.ru.nl/donders/ Phone: (+31) (0)24 36 10981 Fax: (+31) (0)24 36 10989