[FieldTrip] Filter settings (Fieldtrip vs Brainvision

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:19:25 CEST 2011

Mark,

I don't have an answer to your problem, but I have noticed a similar issue
with data from Neuroscan (like your data, mine seems more attenuated by the
Fieldtrip filter than the Neuroscan one; here is a comparison using a 30Hz
low-pass in Fieldtrip with the default options, versus 30Hz in Neuroscan
with zero phase shift and 12 dB/oct:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5717/fieldtrippreprocessing.png). I'd
also be interested to hear if anyone on the list knows about what filter
settings to adjust to replicate those settings.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas