[FieldTrip] ft_appenddata

Severens, Marianne m.severens at maartenskliniek.nl
Fri Sep 9 21:02:55 CEST 2011

Hi Leo, Jan-Mathijs

I also have the same problem. When appending data from 2 datasets the trialinfo and sampleinfo only contains info from the first dataset. And I need the information to know which trials belong to each condition. I fixed it for my data by concatenating the trialinfo and sampleinfo field myself. You just need to make sure that the funtions you use afterwards do not depend on the sampleinfo field, because this is not correct any more as Jan-Mathijs explained.
I'm not sure if this is the best thing to do, but it works for me!

Best, Marianne