[FieldTrip] cluster>nothing to plot

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:55:25 CEST 2011

Zita,

The sensitivity of the cluster test varies depending on the time window you
analyze. Specifically, the sensitivity is greater when testing a small time
window; see the discussion of cfg.latency at
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock#the_configuration_settings.
But to properly control the type I error rate, it seems the time
window of
analysis should be chosen based on a priori predictions about where the
effect should appear (i.e., not chosen based on your own data after you've
looked at it).

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Message: 5