[FieldTrip] cluster>nothing to plot

Zita Eva Patai eva.patai at psy.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 14:31:37 CEST 2011

Sorry, I know the answer now, but I have another , similar problem:

When i get the clusterplot figure (after i run the cluster analysis), it has
the timebins every 4ms (bc i have a 250Hz sampling rate) with the
significant clusters plotted.
For a simplified plotting, i was trying to use the bit of script where i can
specify the timesteps i want the clusters to be shown in (ex: every 50ms)
But, depending on what timestep i use, sometimes it does not display the
clusters that are significant, almost like if the period is not long enough,
it will not show the clusters...

Any ideas ?

Thank you!

eva.patai at psy.ox.ac.uk