[FieldTrip] promblem with fontsize from TOPOPLOTER

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:38:27 CET 2011

Hello dear fieldtripers.

Im Johann and Im trying to draw a MEG head using FT_TOPOPLOTER( ), and
everything is ok, but I dont know how can I resize o change the font size
of the    cfg.comment = 'whatever'   which is one of the fields that im
using to plot my head.
at the time im using it, it just appear 'whatever' string in very very
small font size.
I only have found font size modiffiers for markers and markers highlighted,
but never for comment ones.

thanks a lot for the hand that anyone can give me.

--
Atentamente:
Johann Martínez. M.Sc.