[FieldTrip] sourceplot - beamforming

Davide Rivolta drivolta81 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:49:18 CET 2011

Dear Jan-Mathijs,
Thank you for your email.

I have done as you said. I ran ft_volumereslice.
As you can see from the piture (source2) I get something really weird.
I am using the correct cfg.dim, however I am not sure about the
cfg.resolution. Where can I pick the correct value? In the case of the
picture I used 1.

After this, I run ft_sourceinterpolate and then ft_sourceplot.

Is this the correct sequence?
 Source1 represents the source before running ft_volumereslice.

Thanks for the advice,

Davide

Davide Rivolta, PhD