[FieldTrip] Problem with recent version of eeglab2fieldtrip

Arnaud Delorme arno at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Wed May 18 00:08:36 CEST 2011

Dear Rodolphe,

I had changed that line because I could not fit dipoles for some ICA components (which is the main reason this function was originally designed for).
The attached function should work for both components and channel data.
Let me know if it does not.

Best,

Arno

ps: the change was actually documented on the web (http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_revision_history_version_9) as "eeglab2fieldtrip.m, fix performing dipole fitting on subset of channels (SVN 9092 - Arno)"