[FieldTrip] Tutorial error

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 18 11:02:29 CEST 2011

Dear Davide,

I am not sure whether you are using the same fieldtrip version. There
has been a glitch recently with the trialfun_general, but this should
be fixed by now. Could you update to a superrecent version of
fieldtrip and try again?

Thanks,

Jan-Mathijs

PS: I cannot reproduce your error so I expect it to go away if you
update.