[FieldTrip] Summary of changes to Fieldtrip?

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 21 02:37:55 CET 2011

Thank you Eric, Gio, and Robert for your responses and suggestions.
I will look at code.google.com and the twitter feed to see if this
would help our lab keep our code consistent with Fieldtrip's.  We'll
also try to develop a set of analysis scripts to run every time we
update fieldtrip to make sure our results aren't changing in any way
they're not supposed to.  That's probably the best way to make sure
there aren't any serious inconsistencies.
     much appreciated,
           -David