[FieldTrip] 4d data reading (248 sensor MEG system)

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 11 16:33:01 CET 2011

Dear Mehmet,

 >    I changed the end of line 176 to 'uint21=>double'. Now there is
an other error as below.

 > ??? Error using==>fileio\private\read_4d_hdr
 > Cannot open config file
 >

 > Error in ==> ft_read_header_at_246
 >      orig              =read_4d_hdr(datafile,configfile);

As already pointed out by Yuval, it seems that the config-file is not
at the location where fieldtrip expects it. Please make sure that the
run config-file (the one called 'config') is at the same location as
your data file and try again.

Jan-Mathijs

On Mar 11, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Mehmet-Akif Coskun wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
>     Could you get a solution for the error that i have sent to you.
> I desperately need to use fieldtrip for obtaining a SWF from dipole
> fitting but i am not able even reading the data in fieldtrip.
>

> Thanks
> Mehmet

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,