[FieldTrip] 4d data reading (248 sensor MEG system)

Mehmet-Akif Coskun mcoskun at mail.uh.edu
Thu Mar 10 19:35:39 CET 2011

Hi Jan,

   Thanks for the reply. I tried reading from the raw data as suggested in the link and i always getting an error like below.

hdr=ft_read_header('E:\fieldtrip_data\c,rfhp0.1Hz')

?? Error using ==> fseek
Offset must be of class double

Error in==> fileio\private\read_4d_hdr_at_183
         fseek(fid,nbytes2 - 32, 'cof');

Error in ==> ft_read_header_at_246
       orig                   = read_4d_hdr(datafile,configfile)

the data that i try to read is raw data (unprocessed) but still i can't read. Previously i was trying the data that has been processed to remove environmental noise in 4d meg system sofware, and that didnt work too.

Which part i am missing?

Thanks
Mehmet