[FieldTrip] 4d data reading (248 sensor MEG system)

Mehmet-Akif Coskun mcoskun at mail.uh.edu
Thu Mar 10 06:36:01 CET 2011

Hello Dear Fieldtrip users,

       I am a newbie in fieldtrip. I am having trouble reading the 4d data in fieldtrip. We are using a 248 sensor 4D MEG system. I have followed the discussion list and tried the suggestions but haven't succeeded reading the data. As far as i understand, i need some files (.xyz and .m4d) to be able to read the data but i don't also know how to obtain these files. Can anyone explain me the steps that i need to follow?

Thanks in advance,
Mehmet