[FieldTrip] Working with own data format - events

Marco Dahmane marco.dahmane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:46:38 CET 2011

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for your kind answer. I have now created a trialinfo field, but
that raises two other questions :

1) How would I go about if I want to perform an action on one trial-type
only?

2) And now say that within these condition-specific trials, I want to define
smaller events. Would I need to proceed the same way as I did with
ft_redefinetrials in the first steps? (That is, does FT consider events and
trials to be the same thing?)

Thank you again,
Marco

PS : it would be nice indeed to have a tutorial on how to work with one's
own dataformat (or to slightly expand the How can I import my own
dataformat<http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_import_my_own_dataformat>
section
in the FAQ)