[FieldTrip] Working with own data format - events

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 16 08:56:45 CET 2011

Dear Marco,

I am glad to hear that your efforts so far were successful. Sorry to
hear that you got stuck but it sounds as if you're really almost
there. I will update the documentation shortly, but this is what you
need to do:

You can create a field called 'trialinfo', i.e. data.trialinfo in
which you can store trial-specific information in a NxM matrix, N
being the number of trials, M can be an arbitrary number of columns.
In your case you can specify a column vector with the condition
numbers per trial.
No need to create an event structure or so.

I hope this helps.

BW,
Jan-Mathijs