[FieldTrip] influences between the regions

Yossi Arzouan yossiarzouan at ucla.edu
Sat Jun 18 17:37:27 CEST 2011

Dear Aka

if that is still relevant maybe our lately published paper on connectivity
using Complexity System approach can be a starting point :

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0019345

Big Words, Halved Brains and Small Worlds: Complex Brain Networks of
Figurative Language Comprehension

Best Wishes

Yossi

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Michael Wibral <michael.wibral at web.de>wrote:

> Dear Aka,
>
> there is a connectivity Toolbox in fieldtrip, isn't there?
> At least I know there was something under development so maybe someone on
> the list can help out.
>
> If that doesn't help or if you are specifically interested in information
> transfer you might also try the transfer entropy toolbox 'TRENTOOL'  (
> www.trentool.de).
>
> Michael

Yossi Arzouan, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow  at  UCLA (Zaidel Lab.) and Haifa Univ (Breznitz and
Karni Labs)
Cell : 972-54-4446645;                 Skype : yossi_arzouan
www :
      http://www.complexity-research.org/user/yossiarzouan
      http://faculty.biu.ac.il/~goldsa/index.html
      http://www.zaidellab.org/