[FieldTrip] fieldtrip Digest, Vol 7, Issue 13

Valentin J. Umbach valentin.umbach at hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 7 13:47:18 CEST 2011

Dear Robert,

thank you for your helpful information. The Problem seems to be that I
only have the "Developer" version of the headset (and the accompanying
SDK), whereas the one used in the interface is the "Researcher"
version (or above). The DLL (and header files) supplied in my SDK
lacks some of the functions used in emotiv2ft. So I either have to
upgrade my SDK or rewrite the interface to only use my functionality
(at this point I'm not interested in the "raw" EEG, but rather the
output of Emotiv's own "EmoEngine" - this should work with my
version).

Best,
Valentin