[FieldTrip] Reading data from ASA 4

Raquel Bibi bibi.raquel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:38:31 CEST 2011

Dear Fieldtrippers,
I am trying to read in ASA 4 files that were saved as an EEGProbe .cnt
file.  I am using Windows 7 64bit and Matlab 2010.  Although I've downloaded
the newest files from ANT, I an unable to read the proper MEX files.  Is
there something special I must do in order for Matlab to invoke the MEX
file.  I believe the files from ANT have already been compiled.  Since I am
unfamiliar with MEX files and our new EEG system, any information would be
greatly appreciated.  Currently, get errors due to the fact that the MEX
file are not being used.

Thanks,

Raquel