[FieldTrip] Question: is there an interactive butterfly layout ?

Inbal Lots inbalots at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:40:18 CEST 2011

Hello

I am using ft_multiplotER to display the 'butterfly' of the MEG data after
it was decimated and averaged.
I would like to do several things:
1) to have the axes legends and values on the figure I get (I get only a
plot with not text at all on the axes)
2) to add a title (*not* by doing it with matlab title('XXX'))
3) to be able to select a component (i.e. a relevant  time piece ) and to
see it's field on the head layout (i.e.cfg.layout='4D248.lay';)

The code I am using, after  decimation and averaging , is:

cfg=[];
cfg.interactive='yes';
cfg.showlabels='yes';
cfg.fontsize=14;