[FieldTrip] depsamplesF

Olga Sysoeva olga at graphicmind.info
Thu Jan 27 04:16:51 CET 2011

Hi, Tom,

I guess if you do cluster analysis, which is based on permutation
tests you do not need any correction like.
Cluster-based statistics just deal with multiple comparison problem
differently (Monte-Carlo randomization, permutation tests and examine
the probability of your cluster among the random ones). Clusters may
be formed based on time, space/frequency adjacency.

Best Regards,
Olga.