[FieldTrip] FieldTrip weekend toolkit NYC, Feb 5-6

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 22 08:29:00 CET 2011

Speaking of workshops, Fieldtrip users might be interested in some of
the talks from the 12th EEGLAB workshop that took place a couple of
months ago.  Videos of the talks were just posted online:
http://thesciencenetwork.org/programs/12th-eeglab-workshop

Talk slides and supportive material are available on the EEGLAB wiki as well:
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Twelfth_EEGLAB_Workshop

Although the talks obviously don't cover the logistics of using
Fieldtrip, some of the methods implemented by Fieldtrip (e.g.,
time-frequency analysis, independent components analysis) are and
might be of use to those of you just getting started with these
techniques.  Moreover, there are some neat talks on future directions
in EEG technology (e.g., dry electrodes and EEG recording from moving
participants).
       cheers,
         -David