[FieldTrip] FieldTrip weekend toolkit NYC, Feb 5-6

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jan 20 15:06:33 CET 2011

Dear Rodolphe

We will host a toolkit course on "Advanced MEG and EEG analysis" at
the Donders in Nijmegen. Please have a look at http://www.ru.nl/donders/agenda-events/courses/toolkits-2011/
.

Note that it only contains the preliminary program (simply copied from
last year) and that the final programm will look slightly different.
The registation has just openend this week, and a formal annoucement
will follow. Please do note that it tends to be oversubscribed: we
select the participants on their motivation and background and not on
who registers first.

best regards,
Robert