[FieldTrip] Improved Fieldtrip Wiki!

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:58:49 CET 2011

Dear FieldTrippers,

First of all, a happy new year!

As we hope you agree, we have tried to improve the FieldTrip Wiki on several
points:

·         Better overview through some simple changes to the organization of
the menubar

·         Cleaning up the appearance of the Wiki through the style sheet,
and some other aesthetic considerations

·         Helping FieldTrip newbies by adding an elaborate walkthrough

·         Adding the ability to upload and display .SVG images, for now much
used in the walkthrough

·         Adding the ability to use editorial notes – take a look online to
see what we mean by that.

·         In general creating a kinder, home-y atmosphere.

·         Ofcourse, like always, we are the community and if you have any
suggestions of comments about the content or appearance of the website, feel
free to post them in the email discussion list.

·         Coming soon: Download pages as formatted PDF with one press of a
button, and much, much more!

Thanks and credits go to Eelke Spaak for applying his Jedi webskills to the
FieldTrip Wiki!

Regards,