[FieldTrip] change to ft_volumesegment

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jan 12 14:48:40 CET 2011

Dear all,

I just want to let you know that I incorporated a change in
ft_volumesegment. Sometimes the segmented volumes came with a flipped
orientation with respect to the original anatomy, necessitating some
manual flipping in order to stay consistent with the mri's
transformation matrix. I made some changes to ft_volumesegment so that
this manual flipping should not be necessary anymore (at least on the
anatomical MRIs I tested the code with). Explicitly checking the
alignment is of course still allowed and recommended.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,