[FieldTrip] Single-subject Monte Carlo PLV or WPLI test?

Eric Maris e.maris at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 18 10:36:36 CET 2011

Hi Matthew,

Permutation inference is valid for comparing two experimental conditions
using ANY statistic. If your channels are more or less independent (no
common pick-up via volume conduction), then don't use the cluster-based
statistics (at least not for the spatial dimension; clustering along the
spectral dimension may still be wise).

Best,

Eric Maris