[FieldTrip] indepsamplesF vs depsamplesF‏‏

Frederic Roux fredericroux at hotmail.de
Thu Feb 17 16:39:25 CET 2011

Dear fieldtrip users,

in the fieldtrip-tutorial about how to compute cluster-based permutation tests for time frequency data
I read that one should use the indepsamplesT statistic for between trials experiments at the single subject level
and the depsamplesT statistic for within trial experiments at the single subject level.

I would like to compute an F-test at the single subject level to test
between trials effects between 3 conditions, and I was wondering if in
analogy to the
t-test, I could also use the indepsamplesF statistic?

Any help on this question would be greatly appreciated.

Frederic