[FieldTrip] What exactly does 'minnbchan' refer just to spatial neighbors?

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at web.de
Thu Feb 10 09:58:57 CET 2011

Dear David, dear Eric,

there is one additional side effect of specifying a LARGE minnbchan that actually leads to SMALLEr clusters in a certain sense. If I understand correctly, at any point in time&frequency the cluster has to have a spatial extension of minnbchan+1. So when you specify a large value the cluster may more easily be cut up into several smaller ones along the space&time dimension - which may or may not  be desirable.

Michael