[FieldTrip] Address of biosemi device

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Wed Dec 21 11:56:26 CET 2011

Dear Hamza,

I think this message appears when you specify a specific buffer server
to connect to. The biosemi2ft.exe can be run in two modes, 1) it
starts an baked-in buffer server (default), or 2) it can can use a
buffer server that is run in a separate process.

The default mode is probably a good choice. You can select the default
mode *by not specifying a server of port*.

Best regards,

Boris