[FieldTrip] readCTFds

Stenner, Max-Philipp max-philipp.stenner at med.ovgu.de
Thu Dec 1 16:15:56 CET 2011

Dear all,

in addition to my email sent earlier today (see below) here's some information on the OS, fieldtrip and MatLab versions:

Windows7
Fieldtrip version 20111130 (20111129 caused the same error)
Matlab R2011a

Whereas readCTFds reports

'Data set error : size of meg4 file(s)
           0 bytes (from dir command)
179071200 bytes (from res4 file)'

a direct call to the dir command of the .meg4 file returns

'      bytes: 179071208'

for the number of trials ft_read_header('Subject01.ds') returns

'        nTrials: -1'

Thanks,
best
Max