[FieldTrip] readCTFds

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Dec 1 14:54:08 CET 2011

Dear Max,

Before we can think along with you, could you please give some more details? Some basic things such as the fieldtrip version you are using, matlab version and operating system?

Thanks,

Jan-Mathijs

On Dec 1, 2011, at 2:22 PM, Stenner, Max-Philipp wrote:

> Dear fieldtrip users,
>

> as a beginner I am encountering a rather fundamental problem even when trying to read the tutorial data (Subject01.ds):
>

> ft_read_data reports
>

>   readCTFds: Data set error : size of meg4 file(s)
>           0 bytes (from dir command)
>   179071200 bytes (from res4 file)
>

> and Matlab adds index exceeding matrix dimension errors
>

> ft_read_hdr reports
>

>    nTrials = -1
>

> The same happens with my own CTF data.
>

> I would be very grateful for any help on this very basic problem
>

> thanks!
>
> Best
>
> Max

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793