[FieldTrip] 2x3 anova in cluster analysis

Nico Alexander Willi Kremers nkremers at uni-bonn.de
Mon Dec 5 13:58:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I followed the discussion about implementing a 2x2 within
subjects design into a cluster statistic with much
interest. I want to implement a 2x3 repeated measure anova
in a cluster analysis using fieldtrip. I think for this
type of analysis subracting two conditions from each other
and then calculate a ttest is not appropriate. Is there
another way of calculating the interaction effect between
the two factors and generate clusters for real and
permutation data? What specifications must be set and how?

Thank you very much for your answer,

Nico